• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Howdy! New to Smashboards, Oldie to Smash Games

DougX

Smash Champion
My Super Secret Underwater Volcano Lair in Space
NNID
Luigirasendori
3DS FC
0877-2652-6033
Hello, Smash people! They call me Doug.. Cause that's my name. I've been playing Smash Bros games for as long as I can remember since the original on the 64 and I've been curious and interested about getting more into the scene and meeting others who are as interested as me in the series.

My character of choice in ALL Smash games has always been Luigi since he's probably my favorite video game character of all time and I find him enjoyable to play as in the Smash series. He's pretty fun and useful if you know what you're doing with him. I'm no expert at these games by any means, but I love playing them nonetheless, whether it's a free-for-all with items or a one-on-one with no items on a stage like Battlefield. I'm looking forward to the new game and trying out some of the newcomers.

I've never been to a tournament personally, but I have watched several tournament matches through the internet and I watched the stream for the Invitational Tournament back in June, which was pretty exciting to watch as I was cheering for who I wanted to win.

For myself personally, I'm a pretty solitary, shy person, yet I consider myself to be very friendly to people I like, know, or respect in some way. I have an interest in technology, occasionally being creative in some way through art or maybe writing, and video games, particularly Nintendo games obviously. I'm not apart of many clubs or anything, but I try to get out there sometimes.

Anywho, I should wrap up this long introduction topic. I hope I'll have a good time here on Smashboards and I hope we all get along as smoothly as Wario's aerial movement in Brawl. :D

shrooby

Let me know when I'm supposed to laugh, okay?
BRoomer
NNID
shrooby
3DS FC
2320-6364-8294
Heya, Doug!
I can tell you're big fan of the Mario franchise! If you recognize what my username is a not-so-subtle reference to, it should be obvious that I am too.
I love Luigi as well; Luigi's Mansion and Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon are two of my favorite games, and he's one of my favorite aspects of the Mario & Luigi series. He gets some extremely hilarious moments in those games!
On top of the Smash 4 sub-forum, perhaps you'd be interested in the Mario Universe sub-forum as well. Hope to see ya around!

Culex127

Smash Rookie
NNID
Culex127
3DS FC
2122-7040-2228
Hey, welcome to the community! I'm also quite new to Smashboards, in fact I joined yesterday.

DougX

Smash Champion
My Super Secret Underwater Volcano Lair in Space
NNID
Luigirasendori
3DS FC
0877-2652-6033
Thank you two for the welcomes. I'm sure I should be fine here for the most part.

@ shrooby shrooby Oh nose! Alien Mushrooms have invaded the Smashboards! Loljk. Thanks for the notice towards that section. I probably will post in there when there's something to post about. c: And remember... Luigi is Love. Luigi is Life. :4luigi:

@ Culex127 Culex127 Newbies Unite!

Top Bottom