• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Howdy Ho!

ManInTransit

Smash Rookie
NNID
ManInTransit
3DS FC
1203-9234-1405
Hi friends!

I'm a New Yorker, former Bostonian, who is sentimental about Smash. Played Melee through middle school, Brawl through high school, and now in college, looking forward to SSB4 on the 3DS!

If you want to connect with me, my PSN and Nintendo Network ID are both ManInTransit. My 3DS friend code is 1203-9234-1405, if you ever want to play Mario Golf or have a friend in place for that big release date!

Just set up network play today on Melee. Still having trouble patching Brawl for Project M so I can get that online, but I'm seeking help in the forums for that. That's why I joined. ;)

Also, anyone up for Soul Calibur II online? Can it be done?

Hit me up for a match any time! See you all online.

Eric

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Welcome to the forums :)

I'm not much of an online player myself, (not until Smash 4 anyways, and that's a strong "maybe") but there are plenty of others around here that are more than willing to play. I'm sure they'll show their heads soon if you don't find them first :p

Have fun!

Top Bottom