• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How would you imagine a Super Smash Bros.

Hypercat-Z

Smash Lord
Have you ever fantasized about how a Super Smash Bros. cartoon/anime would be?
What if it would follow the history of the game making die the characters that disappeared from the franchise and make them return when the disappearing was only temporary?

Mega-Spider

Smash Ace
NNID
MegaSonic3
3DS FC
4124-5940-2103
If a Smash Bros anime were to happen, I'd prefer it to be an Avengers type situation, to where it happens every now and again. Then again, that could be because I would love to see a Nintendo anime franchise that connects all the Nintendo franchises together, similar to how the Marvel Cinematic Universe handles its characters.

MajinBuu272

Smash Journeyman
NNID
KidBuu9000
Switch FC
SW-5273-4956-4209
i feel like it could be an amazing thing, but someone would ruin it by making it in a school setting. .-.

Hypercat-Z

Smash Lord
If a Smash Bros anime were to happen, I'd prefer it to be an Avengers type situation, to where it happens every now and again. Then again, that could be because I would love to see a Nintendo anime franchise that connects all the Nintendo franchises together, similar to how the Marvel Cinematic Universe handles its characters.
You mean like Civil War? That would work but there should be something to justify the reasons of both parties. Like: Several characters of different worlds have been transported in an almost empty dimension with floathing chunks of their home world that are slowly assembling together and once fullly merged they will be impossible to dismount for a far longer time than the lives of all the transported characters. So part of them are struggling to return to their original status quo while others are completely fine with the new settings because either they have found someone they are gettting along with or because in their original setting they were complete losers.
But rather than the marvel atmosphere I think Super Smash Bros, would work well with tone like the one of Jojo's Bizzarre Adventures, if you know the anime.
i feel like it could be an amazing thing, but someone would ruin it by making it in a school setting. .-.
I don't even know how that could happen. One realistic yet unsetting thing though is the the series could be a sequel of Captain N the Games Master, and focused on the protagonist who happen to be a descendant of the original Games Master.
That would answer the question: Whose the hand holding the gun here?

Which would make sense though, since it was held even by the original Games Master.

SM Sola

Smash Cadet
I'd love to see an adaptation of the first game. 12 characters pulled from their world in a massive elimination tournament, until they finally reach Master Hand. I can see the beautifully animated fight scenes now :")

Last edited:

Mega-Spider

Smash Ace
NNID
MegaSonic3
3DS FC
4124-5940-2103
I'd love to see an adaptation of the first game. 12 characters pulled from their world in a massive elimination tournament, until they finally reach Master Hand. I can see the beautifully animated fight scenes now :")
The way I would do that is have a Pokemon style system to where the Original 8 duke it out and the last one standing goes to the Elite 4, which are composed of Luigi, Captain Falcon, Ness, and Jigglypuff. Luigi and Jigglypuff because they have a unknown hidden power that even themselves aren't aware of, Captain Falcon because he's Captain Falcon, what kind of explanation do you need, and Ness is a child prodigy. Let's use that as an explanation as to why they're unlockable characters. :p

MajinBuu272

Smash Journeyman
NNID
KidBuu9000
Switch FC
SW-5273-4956-4209
i just thought, if they are all figurines fighting it out, it could be toy story style where they come to life and do things while their player/owner is away

AZ_Spellbound

Smash Journeyman
I think a smash manga series would be great. I feel smash would work best as a comic instead of an animation

Hypercat-Z

Smash Lord
What? Last thing I wrote? The thing about Captain N?
I'm not sure I want. The story would be too focused on one char created such for the series. Like Chris in Sonic-X and the humans of the Michael Bay Transformers movies.
i just thought, if they are all figurines fighting it out, it could be toy story style where they come to life and do things while their player/owner is away
I would not be surprise if that is going to happen in the next Toy Story or Wreck It Ralph movie.
The way I would do that is have a Pokemon style system to where the Original 8 duke it out and the last one standing goes to the Elite 4, which are composed of Luigi, Captain Falcon, Ness, and Jigglypuff. Luigi and Jigglypuff because they have a unknown hidden power that even themselves aren't aware of, Captain Falcon because he's Captain Falcon, what kind of explanation do you need, and Ness is a child prodigy. Let's use that as an explanation as to why they're unlockable characters. :p
Or simple, the secret characters appear in advanced episodes of the series, in the same order they appeared in the games.
And AT get a single appearance in an episode focused on the character they look alike or are related the most.
So Dillon will appear in an episode focused on Sonic and Samurai Goroh in an episode focused on Captain Falcon.
I think a smash manga series would be great. I feel smash would work best as a comic instead of an animation
When it comes to comics my wish is for something even barely similar to the Sonic comic by the Archie. They know how to make a comic colorful yet badass.

Top Bottom