• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How would you feel if Mii Fighters weren't in All-Stars Mode?

Mii Fighters not in All-Stars Mode, How would you feel?

• Thank Goodness.

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • I'm okay with it.

Votes: 9 47.4%
  • I am considered.

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Mad, They are in the roster!

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Outraged.

Votes: 1 5.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RedFly

Smash Lord
NNID
RedFlyNinja
3DS FC
0018-1836-2825
I know what people are gonna say. "Why would that happen?" "No reason for this to happen." "They count as characters."
I mean like, Some consider them to not be Video-Game Characters AND they are not even a part of a universe.

But how would you feel if Sakurai just left them out of All-Stars Mode for some reason?

Last edited:

SmashWolf

Smash Journeyman
NNID
EchoSon
3DS FC
3738-0429-7658
They're not in online, meaning players don't HAVE to deal with ugly Mii's by others, or the entire population of kids and trolls using them 70% of the time. Them not being in All-Stars mode would be a blessing. TBH, the less I get to see of them from my slightly purist-point-of-view, the better. However, I doubt it.

I could easily see them replacing the Game & Watch Fight where you fight like 30 Mii's to finish All-Stars mode. And eh, whatever. It won't kill me.

....I hope.

Mr.Seven

Smash Journeyman
NNID
The_FPG
They should be in All-Star mode. Though I feel it should be the 3 generic Miis that are used on the Smash bros site with one representing each class of fighter. Stick them with other fighters who were released around 2006, since that's when Miis first came to be when the Wii launched.

Khao

Smash Lord
I don't really care either way, but I don't think they will be.

Miis are not "a character" like everyone else is, they're more like this game's character creator. A feature.

nuclearneo577

Smash Journeyman
As playable characters, Miis have no default look (unless you count the Miis used for the website picture), size, stats (speed and weight) or moveset, they're created from the group up, which is why you can't play as them when customizations are turned off, they were added to the game to be custom characters.

That being said, I hope that they are added into all-star mode in some way, but it seems pretty unlikely at this point.

Stenton

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Stenton
3DS FC
5241-1897-2572
I think that's the reason why the Miis are replacing the Alloys in Multi-Man. I don't think they will be in All-Star for that reason.

SonicMario

Smash Master
Even if they're not fightable in All-Star mode, I'm sure you can still use them in All-Star Mode so they're technially still "in" from that point of view. :p

But in terms of being one of the opponents. I think they should be something you fight one way or another. When you got to 2006-2007 you'd fight the Miis and the Wii Fit Trainer, that'd be just fine.

Last edited:

SonicMario

Smash Master
They're fightable in all stars. they are the multiman battle.
Which year era do they appear in? I didn't see them among Wii Fit Trainer (In the 2007-2008 group) and I thought that meant they weren't fightable (But still available to use as your playable character of course). Maybe they were in 2005-2006 because technically 2006 was their debut year. Or maybe because they count as the Multi-Man they might be in 1998-1999 because of Smash Bros. 64? Their symbol is the Smash Bros. symbol after all.

RedFly

Smash Lord
NNID
RedFlyNinja
3DS FC
0018-1836-2825
Welp, Looks like there NOT fightable in All Stars. Don't know why the heck people are saying that they are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom