• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How would Pichu, Dr.mario and young link fare in brawl?

Switch FC
SW-4514-4687-3014
I mean, there was good reason these characters didn't return/got replaced in brawl, but at least Dr.mario was slighty diferent and better than mario. Pichu and Y.link i guess they would be bottom tier(between link and Jigglypuff), while Dr.mario would be low-mid(pills are still better than the fireballs,at least until smash 4 came).

GhostM

Phantom
Both Dr. Mario and Young Link I feel would be considered bottom tier, as their move sets are very similar to their counterparts (Link and Mario), who are in F tier, but doc might rank higher due to a better projectile and better kill move (fair). Pichu’s placement compared to Pikachu (B Tier) would be lower due to self inflicted damage from certain moves (Most likely around the C+ tier to C-). Pretty much the whole tier list of brawl revolves around the matchup against Meta Knight. Brawl punishes slow characters which is why Ganondorf is the worst character in the game.

Venclaire

Smash Apprentice
very bad honestly, pichu might be good though as he is a clone of pichu. lack of range would make him low / mid tier though

Top Bottom