• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How would I mod movesets?

Kekker

Smash Cadet
There are a number of things that have been bothering me about Melee, such as Fox's apparent OP-ness and Ganondorf's lack of sword moves. So, I want to mod melee movesets. Myself.

How do I get started? I've been searching for a couple of days now, and can't find anything beyond modifying character attributes or game mechanics. I watched Internet Explorer's tutorials on modding wii/gamecube games, but that didn't really help with modifying movesets.

Are there any guides I can use? Do I have to figure it out myself? Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

Snowbird

Smash Cadet
You start by not nerfing anyone. Mess with the most hype and fun-to-watch characters and no one will want to know anything about your mod.

Top Bottom