• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 3DS How will you get SMASH43DS and What will do do first?

TroperCase

Smash Cadet
Digital - either midnight or tomorrow (I have a bit of a cold, otherwise it would definitely be midnight).
Classic with Fox
Then Smash Run

DadPalindrome

Smash Cadet
NNID
DadPalindrome
3DS FC
3780-9241-3996
I'm going digital, grabbing it at midnight. First thing I'm going to do is unlock Wario, then I'll unlock everyone else. Then time for online.

Enderwoman

Smash Journeyman
I'm gonna go to the store and buy it. I'm probably gonna make a Mii fighter first, then unlock all the characters.

KurashiDragon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
KurashiDragon
3DS FC
3952-7603-8923
Switch FC
7836 7746 6189
I don't know when I'll get smash 3ds but It should be at my house by, at the latest, next Friday which makes me sad. When I get the game....... it took me a while but I finally decided that I'm gonna go through classic mode with every single character to figure them out roughly.

WhiteCane

Smash Apprentice
NNID
3DisBlind-Man
3DS FC
5172-2293-0234
Downloading at midnight and gonna use Link on classic, few more rounds of that them i'm trying out smash run.

When I get good i'll try For Glory till then i'm playing For Fun maybe i'll get some friends on my 3DS :grin:

Khao

Smash Lord
I'll get it tomorrow morning, physical version, will ride my bike to the store. Could go for a midnight release, but I just can't stand long lines, it's just a few hours difference anyway, and I'll be sleeping so the wait won't be difficult.

As for what will I do when I got the game... I'll go to versus mode and try out each character. Twice.

After doing that, and counting the characters I'll unlock along the way that I'll also play as, I'll be just 32 matches away from unlocking everyone.

Trickerhere

Smash Ace
Getting it Oct 11th and probably going through classic with all the characters in my signature and then just practice them.

ApolloJustice

Smash Rookie
NNID
Trips97
3DS FC
4399-1028-9689
Switch FC
SW 3765 5242 2129
Picking my pre-order up from GAME, and I shall try to unlock all the characters first.

Minuy600

Smash Apprentice
Forget my other post, got a mail from Amazon that it will arrive tomorrow.

I'm gonna start up with the Singleplayer modes with the Mario Bros.

Top Bottom