• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How will I be able to get brawl!?!?

startoonhero

Smash Apprentice
beat up a lil kid for it? :]

you - "hey kid, i wanna play smash u n00b"

lil kid - "f*ck off! FALCON PUNCH!!!!!"

you - "AGHH!!!" *flies of screen*

GAME SET!!!

L ryusaki

Smash Apprentice
your not very smart r u i mean if u waited this late to buy a wii and order brawl u must not be Wii's r being bught like hotcakes still and i dont think you can preorder brawl now so your pretty much screwed

Dragon7507

Smash Ace
Good news, walmarts always sell games at midnight. Sorry your still looking for a wii, I went to a best buy 3 hours before they opened on the original release date and got one :) and I am gonna go to walmart at like 11:00pm on sat to get brawl. They should have plenty of copies though, cause its walmart. Plus, games are a lot easier to get a good shipment of then wii's.

But good luck

andytw710

Smash Cadet
You've got to be savy, you aren't out of luck places will have them you just need to know where to look. I've never had problems finding stuff and almost never pre-order anymore (because it ends up being way more of a hassle then it needs to be).

chaotic002

Smash Apprentice
i got a wii in february and it was freakin hard because for two days i called toys r us ,and gamestop, walmart ,target. 3 times a day and gamstop 2 days later said we have six of them thirty minutes later we got there and there was 1 left so getting a wii is not easy at all. they go very quickly

Top Bottom