• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How will be your main char. and Worst char.

Status
Not open for further replies.

shiek121

Smash Cadet
Great thread!!!

I main Metanight or Wolf. Never be Ice climbers or Game-in-watch.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
Ill be maining Olimar, but NEVER using the Ice Climbers.

Why all the G&W hate? :confused:

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
umm thers a sticky like 2 thread above about this...
Yes, but I belive this is allowable. This also asks what character do you NOT want to use, and the poll only asks for your main.

LinkNSnake4Main

Smash Journeyman
Look, I have nothing against ROB and G&W, their just my least favorite characters. Other people can like them, good for them, I don't care. They're just my least favorite.

Got it?

>MY< least favorite.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
Look, I have nothing against ROB and G&W, their just my least favorite characters. Other people can like them, good for them, I don't care. They're just my least favorite.

Got it?

>MY< least favorite.
Well, when you called him "Gay and Watch" that told me you DO have something against him, and your sig kind of cements this.

"ROB??"
"Gay and Watch"
"WHYYY?"

Aye, that honestly tells me youve got SOMETHING against them.

And @ironblade, theres a sword user you dont want to use??? You must not have enjoyed Wind Waker, oh well, I thought it was great.

And although I really dont approve of Olimar hate, you must not have played Pikmin, but people are entitled to their opinions.

pass the syrup

Smash Journeyman
Well, when you called him "Gay and Watch" that told me you DO have something against him, and your sig kind of cements this.

"ROB??"
"Gay and Watch"
"WHYYY?"

Aye, that honestly tells me youve got SOMETHING against them.

And @ironblade, theres a sword user you dont want to use??? You must not have enjoyed Wind Waker, oh well, I thought it was great.

And although I really dont approve of Olimar hate, you must not have played Pikmin, but people are entitled to their opinions.
and poop is entitled to smell bad..............................so try not so smell it.....................................................because it won't smell good...............................................because it's entitled to not be something.................................................that something being smelling good..............................which it doesn't................................................'cause it's poop........................

Mizukami_Jago

Smash Rookie
I will main Princess Peach... and likely will not be playing the Ice Climbers (I was terrible with them in Melee... while I was at top form with Peach... so... I will stick with what works.)

Norm

Smash Lord
NNID
Sheldon86
I\'m not sure whom i\'ll be maining too many characters i need to try out though i\'m sure i\'ll be awful with ness he was my worst in melee.

pud22

Smash Apprentice
prob gonna main sheik and marth again, never gonna use ROB. i could think of atleast 10 chars who should have taken his place...garbage

Luigi player

Smash Master
I don't think it's that important to tell everyone who your least fave is, but since I'm already here.. >_>

Mains: Sonic, Luigi and Diddy
Never use: None, I'll use everyone, but least favourites are: WW Link and ROB...

anoshmo

Smash Rookie
I dunno

Either Samus or ROB

I might experiment with all characters, but Diddy and Sonic are the two gayest in the game, so I probably wont use them as much.

finalark

SNORLAX
Ike, possibly Ness again.

Mr. G & W, I hated that guy to no end in Melee.... that and the IC.... and Pichu but he's not in.

bluethree

Smash Journeyman
What does homosexuality have to do with playability. People play Marth despite the fact that he wears a tiara :p

I have no idea who I will "main". I use most of the characters when I play Melee. My most used in Melee is probably Pikachu and he looks a bit better in Brawl so maybe I'll stick with that. Need to play all of the new characters to see what I like first.

If the returnees are anything like their Melee counterparts, my least used will probably be Yoshi and G&W. Nothing against retro, I just never got comfortable with his playstyle.

LoserNumber2

Smash Apprentice
Game and Watch is awesome no hate

will be maining Pokemon Trainer, and Marth

will never use....... ness? (not that i dont like him, just because i RARELY used him in 64 and Melee)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom