• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How to win with out mindgames?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Butters=sucks

Smash Rookie
I can't get them and i need to know how to win.

And whos better bombsoldier or P.C. Dav3

and does P.C. stand for Personal Computer?

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
well, by the general definition of Mindgames, you can't win without them. Most people just use the term to refer to generally playing smart or strategy, so unless you have such godly fingers that you can play fox and JC shine indefinately and follow rolls perfectly (like in the perfect adventure clear by SDM) you're not going to win without outthinking your opponent every once in awhile.

Don't ever ask, "Who's better, Person A or Person B?", because it leads to the stupidest, most opinionated arguments on these boards and just wastes everyone's time.

PC stands for the county that they're from, I don't remember which one it is, but I'm sure you could use google or search or check one of PC's public profiles.

Cra$hman

Smash Lord
well, by the general definition of Mindgames, you can't win without them.
not true, i'm sure i could beat atleast half the people on smashboards just by mindlessly attacking with falco.

to answer your question if you don't wanna use mindgames you have to learn to attack constantly without leaving yourself vulnerable. if you attack enough eventually they're gonna drop their shield at the wrong time and get hit and then you just started a combo. This is actually a more important skill than mindgames at low level and its still an essential skill to being pro. reading people isn't reliable and can even sometimes backfiring, but attacking safely can dominate if your opponent doesn't know how to counter it.

B-Will

BRoomer
BRoomer
Closed topic.

Falco is one of those characters you can pick up and get good techwise and be able to compete at low and even intermediate levels of play. But without any mindgames, you can't compete at pro, simple as that. The pro level usually has a balance of good techskill and mindgames - you can't get by with one and not the other.

Like Wesley posted, please don't ask who's better, player x or player y.

If you are curious what P.C. stands for, why don't you pm him and ask him yourself? No need in making a thread to ask that question.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom