• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How to use the Pokeradar

Status
Not open for further replies.

FSLMJM

Smash Journeyman
Ok, I have had lots of trouble using the Pokeradar on the Poketech. It shows a podium-like thing that has a 1, 2 and 3 on it. So I have gone into the grass while using it and NOTHING shows up. So, how do I use it, or am I doing something wrong?:confused:

FSLMJM

Smash Journeyman
Well, I thought you knew a lot about pokemon...

And if you actually did, stop making idiot like posts and actually give advice to someone who needs it.

ss118

Smash Master
Get in an area with alot of grass.
go in the grass.
Use it.
seek out moving grass
bam
>.>
Or maybe leafgreens right, idk

leafgreen386

Dirty camper
Well, I thought you knew a lot about pokemon...

And if you actually did, stop making idiot like posts and actually give advice to someone who needs it.
Sorry I couldn't resist lol

Actually, I haven't got a clue about a lot of ingame stuff... especially stuff I don't have yet (unlike most people, I haven't been playing non-stop since I got it, otherwise I probably would know).

FSLMJM

Smash Journeyman
Sorry I couldn't resist lol

Actually, I haven't got a clue about a lot of ingame stuff... especially stuff I don't have yet (unlike most people, I haven't been playing non-stop since I got it, otherwise I probably would know).
I think I figured it out how to use it, so don't worry about it.:)

It's the key item, not the poketech app.:mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom