• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How to use the brawl song, stage, and costume managers on a Mac OS X

Jmanthesmasher683

Smash Journeyman
Now if you own a Mac OS X and want to hack your own brawl, this is the guide for you! I used a Mac OS X and I am not sure if this will work on other computers. Now for the guide:

1) Go to http://winebottler.kronenberg.org and download the stable version of the Wine and wine bottler package.

2) Now go to http://www.lakora.us and in the SSBB tools section, download any of the managers as you'll get all 4 of them in one download.

3) Double-click the .dmg file from the wine download and install by following the directions. This shouldn't be too hard.

4) This is the easiest step! Double-click one of the managers (the .EXE file) and wine will open. Just leave the default options and press "okay". Then you should see the program open. Congrats, you've successfully installed brawl managers on a Mac OS X.

I hope this guide helped and if you still have questions, leave them in the comments. See ya!

Jmanthesmasher683

Smash Journeyman
By the way, the costume manager is a bit glitchy so I recommend using this for the song manager, that one works fine.

Stiga

Smash Cadet
Jmanthesmasher683 Jmanthesmasher683 They all seem to be glitching! When I press on something, it just crashes.
If you have discord we can talk on there cause I'm always on it, just reply to this and I'll send you my name and number

Jmanthesmasher683

Smash Journeyman
Jmanthesmasher683 Jmanthesmasher683 They all seem to be glitching! When I press on something, it just crashes.
If you have discord we can talk on there cause I'm always on it, just reply to this and I'll send you my name and number
It's been a few years since i posted this, and i kind of moved to windows a week ago. There is a better tutorial for this if you just search "brawlbox on mac" with google. Sorry i couldn't help you.

Top Bottom