• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How to use the aura

extremelotus

Smash Cadet
Ok can somebody tell me how to use this guy, because when I'm fighting in a match, I have no objective with this guy. I'd like to know what moves to take advantage of and how to play Lucario. Is he a zoner or rushdown or balanced

Karnu

yaylatios.gif
NNID
Karnuu
3DS FC
3952-7040-9841
Low % game
You have very low knock back, try to string come aerials out of things like throws and tilts just focus on racking that damage up.

High % Game
This is when obviously your aura is high, most of your moves should kill from %100 and even lower, depending on what level your aura is on
I try a mix of things, I always like to have a charged and a almost charged AS,a almost fully charged AS is just as deadly and probably even better since you can still kill with it or finish charging it, leave them guessing so mix it up. Someone may even forget its almost charged and won't be expecting you to fire so if you want mind games then leave it almost charged.

Try and get reads and baits to kill people (Or if you get the kill first because you can't really combo at high % so use your aura for good damage rack up, you can combo a BIT but that will not be an option very fast) Edgegaurding is good too. I like to edguard with things such as AS, Bair and Uair and Dair

I'll update to have a more detailed post when I get home but you should of asked this in the Q&A thread.

Last edited:
Top Bottom