• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How to use advanced installation of PM?

firebro17

Smash Cadet
I use Homebrew and I try installing the Full Set Hombrew and I couldn't get it to work. I didn't know where to put the apps or codes folder in so I put them in the normal hack folder but it didn't work at all. The PM physics were there, the Gecko PM 2.6 backround when you launch the game, the intro to the PM game, the backround and stages were there, the most important thing though was that the characters movesets were no there. For example, Mario could wavedash but he had his F.L.O.O.D for his down-b, and metaknight didn't have his new down-a move. Is there a youtube video I can look at or could someone assist me? I usually use the easy installer since you know (its easy lol) but this time it isn't around so help? Thanks! :)

Top Bottom