• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How to Unlock Outside SSE?

J18

Smash Journeyman
i would really like to know too. i've seen a few people saying beat classic with 10 characters(difficulty?)

McDareth

Smash Apprentice
NNID
McDareth
I think he can be unlocked by running a total distance like 100ft in-game.
(this is just a guess so dont take my word for it)

Afo

Smash Apprentice
I think he can be unlocked by running a total distance like 100ft in-game.
(this is just a guess so dont take my word for it)
This actually may be true , I got sonic before lucario who needs around 100 vs matches to be unlocked, how did this happen? I still have no idea (I haven't/can't play SSE or classic mode bcs of the single layerd copy I have), and Iv'e looked for alternate methods for unlocking sonic ( have only found the 300 vs match)

Crackerz

Smash Rookie
i think there are too many people here who dont realise brawl isnt out yet. here. anyway, he's in it from the start, aint he?!? :chuckle:

JJnew

Smash Cadet
J18 I belive you can download it and burn, and play it on a hacked wii (illegal ofcoure)

Zevox

Smash Lord
i think there are too many people here who dont realise brawl isnt out yet. here. anyway, he's in it from the start, aint he?!? :chuckle:
Brawl is out in Japan (released January 31st), and a number of people imported the game to get it early. And no, he is not a starter - he and Snake were the only two unlockables revealed on the Dojo before the release. We've known that would be the case for a long time - Sakurai said in his old Journal/Blog that he felt unlockable was the most appropriate status for "guest" characters like them, and a few weeks ago a Japanese magazine confirmed it.

Zevox

ss118

Smash Master
300 matches?

the standard for getting characters by matches went waaaaaay down.

whats wolf? 350?

c'mon? Ness at 5?

SandStorm

Smash Cadet
I heard that to get sonic you have to beat classic with ROB.

(You have to get like half way through SSE before getting ROB)

Or mabye the person who said that was wrong, I dunno. Beating classic with 10 characters sounds about right.

Top Bottom