• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How to unlock dreamland if I can't figure out how

Greninja

Smash Cadet
This has been a big problem for me, all of my target test records are under a minute, g&w time really low and I can't figure out how to unlock dreamland, help please.

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
You need to complete Target Test with all characters, so if you did that, I don't know why it wouldn't work... Have you unlocked all the characters?

Greninja

Smash Cadet
You need to complete Target Test with all characters, so if you did that, I don't know why it wouldn't work... Have you unlocked all the characters?
Yes I have had all characters on this save for 9+ years

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
Doesn't give any new info, but here is a list of unlockables: http://m.ign.com/cheats/games/super-smash-bros-melee-gcn-16387

By the way, I've gotten everything in Melee unlocked 3 or 4 times because of various memory card corruptions and accidental saves, so I know that all of these are correct. Either you are missing a character, don't have all of the Target Smashes done, or your copy of Melee is somehow messed up.

Greninja

Smash Cadet
Doesn't give any new info, but here is a list of unlockables: http://m.ign.com/cheats/games/super-smash-bros-melee-gcn-16387

By the way, I've gotten everything in Melee unlocked 3 or 4 times because of various memory card corruptions and accidental saves, so I know that all of these are correct. Either you are missing a character, don't have all of the Target Smashes done, or your copy of Melee is somehow messed up.
Is there a way to unlock dreamland other than starting a new save? I've had this save file for like 9 years I don't want to get rid of it. Maybe using a hacking device?

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
Is there a way to unlock dreamland other than starting a new save? I've had this save file for like 9 years I don't want to get rid of it. Maybe using a hacking device?
I'm not sure... I've never used an Action Replay, Game Shark, or anything of that nature. You might want to get a second opinion on if there is an alternate way to get DL before you try to hack your game in case I'm forgetting something. Also, just to be safe, double check to make sure you aren't misremembering which stage you still need to unlock. If you said Dreamland and were picturing Yoshi's in your head, that would be a problem.

Last edited:

Heavy Gomez

Smash Cadet
NNID
HeavyGomer
If you're ok with saying goodbye to your 1 player records you could try going to options>erase data>1-p Records and replaying break the targets with everyone.

Greninja

Smash Cadet
Lol I'm extremely technical fox I wouldn't forget stuff like that, but thanks Heavy Gomez I'll try that

Greninja

Smash Cadet
If you're ok with saying goodbye to your 1 player records you could try going to options>erase data>1-p Records and replaying break the targets with everyone.
FINALLY GOT DREAMLAND

Thanks for that method it took awhile but it worked

Last edited:
Top Bottom