• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How To Unlock Charachters???

tomtom0919

Smash Cadet
How do I unlock Ness, luigi, and CF? I've already unlocked jigglypuff. :lick:

Please post the easiest way possible, i'm really new. Also, please suggest what charachter I should use. I usually use mario and kirby, and I want to use CF.

Thino

Smash Master
everytime i see your sig , im sad for yoshi
anyway to unlock CF you have to finish 1P mode under 20 minutes
for Ness u have to finish 1P mode with normal difficulty 3 lives with no continues
u can do both of those with kirby.
to unlock luigi you have to finish Board the Plaforms with all characters , u can do it in training mode

kuenzel

Smash Ace
As for what character to do it with, just use the one that you can beat 1-p the easiest with, or your best guy (if they arnt the same). beating 1p is 90% of the work, dont really, worry about the fight cause their pretty easy.

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
I never managed to beat the Ness with Mario though, I thought that was kinda odd...it seemed to much harder than the rest of the CPUs though...heh.

felix45

Smash Lord
if you are wondering about online for pj64k you can just use game shark and turn them off. but yeah for console do what thino said.

or if you want you can take the extremely long route by plaing tons of vs matches. thats the boring way though.

rokimomi

Smash Lord
if you are wondering about online for pj64k you can just use game shark and turn them off. but yeah for console do what thino said.

or if you want you can take the extremely long route by plaing tons of vs matches. thats the boring way though.
That's only in melee, the only ways that work in 64 are the ones thino mentioned.

Top Bottom