• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Resource icon

How To Star Warrior 101

TheOrangePuffYT

Smash Rookie
TheOrangePuffYT submitted a new guide:

How To Star Warrior 101 - The basic guide to Kirby in Smash 4

This is a rather basic guide on how to play Kirby. This isn't going to be all about frame data and advanced tech and **** like that. This is just how his moves work, how to use them to their fullest, and just how to not get knocked to hell and back. Also,this does cover custom moves as well.
Read more about this guide...

Trainermax

Smash Rookie
sorry... im rather new to smashboards. Guides don't make sense to me... XD
It's fine, I'm new to the smashboards to so I haven't looked at the guide making process. but you could always mess around with it.
Btw were you trying to make a guide? o_o

TheOrangePuffYT

Smash Rookie
I was. I've been playing Kirby for forever, and I got decently high in my first tournament. People don't seem to know Kirby. so I wanted to help people learn Kirby in Smash 4. But obviously it didn't work...

Trainermax

Smash Rookie
I was. I've been playing Kirby for forever, and I got decently high in my first tournament. People don't seem to know Kirby. so I wanted to help people learn Kirby in Smash 4. But obviously it didn't work...
yeah, at the time this was posted (the thread) I wanted to main kirby, now that I've noticed how many kirbys I can beat in fg really easily, I don't want to main him anymore :/

edit: yes I played kirby for 2 days straight, and it sucked a ton for me, most of kirby's moves are easily punished.. and my short range made it hard for me to compete with people that can spam with less punish and people with projectiles. so most matchups were in the opponent's favor

Last edited:
Top Bottom