• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How to speed up the Waft...

JonnyManya

Smash Apprentice
You can't.
Nothing in the game can speed it up (Unless you go to special Brawl and change the speed to fast).
Now people, stop asking.
kthxbai

ZenJestr

Smash Lord
NNID
ZenJestr
3DS FC
4897-6268-7794
so how do you obtain this N.O.T.H.I.N.G of which you speak of?

if we can find a way to use nothing to our advantage, this could seriously affect Wario's game...

JonnyManya

Smash Apprentice
If there are more topics about the matter, then I shall request this to be stickied.
However for now, I haven't seen many topics about it so far so it looks good =)

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
For hilarity. Also just to get rid of them, or blocking in a way. For example, you can eat any item that gets thrown at you, that includes DDD's items, Peach's turnips and ROB's gyros. Also eating Diddy's bananas is very useful.

Christopher Rodriguez

The illest Project M Bowser
This should be stickied, seriously. All the threads relating to speeding up the waft is almost as bad as all the threads of controlling luigis misfire back then in melee. rofl.

Last time I checked, wario can eat several items at once if thier close enough together. Pretty useful for healing items.

JonnyManya

Smash Apprentice
This should be stickied, seriously. All the threads relating to speeding up the waft is almost as bad as all the threads of controlling luigis misfire back then in melee. rofl.

Last time I checked, wario can eat several items at once if thier close enough together. Pretty useful for healing items.
Well then I will request a sticky.
If you can, please request this to be sticky to by asking one of the modds here on the site.
Hopefully it will help stop the topics, it's getting really anyoing =/

GBcrazy

Smash Rookie
hmm....i don't have brawl yet so this may sound noob

if you die, the waft's time will reset?

Top Bottom