• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How to record games?

Byuusan

Smash Journeyman
I'm probably posting at the wrong forum but it close enough?

I want to have my Pit rated and commented on but the problem is that i dunno how to record games, other then sending replays. I know about gamebridge but i dunno where to get that, or how much it cost, what it looks like all that other stuff and a camera is not possible b/c i doubt my mom will buy a camera for me b/c i wanna record games.

Also to anyone reading this, if you can record games, msg me? This jsut a request though :p

Edit: **** it still showing my main as bowser, how do you change that, really.

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
Ya wrong place but I won't chew you out for it because we wove you, and you knew what you did wrong. Make sure your comp can use the dazzle, mine can't because it to good for it right now:) but im trying to get it to work, best buy says that they might be able to do it but it'll cost me $30 and my comp for a few days. I wove my comp to much, and I don't have spare cash to toss around right now.

Top Bottom