• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How to play Jiggs in teams/Jiggs roll in teams?

Ringedge

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Ringedge
I really, REALLY, like teams, but I am not quite sure what I am suppose to be doing as puff to get the most out of what I can do for my team mate. I usually play with a Sheik player or occasionally a Peach player, what should I be doing?

The Prince: SDJ

Smash Apprentice
As puff, you need to control air space, especially for sheik. If shiek gets a grab and you cannot reach in time to rest, have sheik down throw and re-grab until you get close enough to rest. Puff should also be the one to go off the stage to edge gaurd while Shiek stays and covers the ledge. Jiggs should look to combo oppenents into sheik. A good example of team chemistry would be M2K and Armada, even though neither plays puff. Watch Armada to see how he plays a character that works nearly identical to puff when teaming with sheik.

Top Bottom