• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How to Play: Gliding

PRINCESS PEACH 777

Smash Lord
wow no charecters last week
i wonder whats the next update i hope
it's the petey and kirby fight after all zelda was saved
but what a bout peach he is not going to eat her right:devil:

ChozoChampion

Smash Apprentice
lol now i feel stupid, i misread the dojo. but thanks dylan for pointing out the error of my ways.:psycho: but, if u get sweetspotted would that possibly screw you?

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
lol now i feel stupid, i misread the dojo. but thanks dylan for pointing out the error of my ways.:psycho: but, if u get sweetspotted would that possibly screw you?
No problem.

I don't understand your terminology... sweetspot implies hitting with the part of the hitbox of any move wherein it does the most damage and maximum knockback. Getting sweetspotted isn't good in any situation, on stage or off. If you got sweetspotted while gliding yes you would get hurt, but if you get sweetspotted while running, jumping, walking, or doing another move it ammounts to the same thing.

Basically the best hope against what is going to be a very good recovery option is just following the person and waiting for them to land, hopefully into one of your grabs, or a simple uptilt :)

Top Bottom