• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How to Play Competitively

Kenobi

Smash Rookie
NNID
Ben016
One of my friends has recently decided to learn to play Peach. I, not being a peach player, am unsure as to how to help him play the character. Any tips I can give him? Thanks for your help.

Royal_Tea

Smash Cadet
NNID
Royal_MC7
Dark.Pch and EOE have made several guides for Peach on YouTube, look them up. In addition, Peach is one of the characters that excels a lot by learning game mechanics, generic advanced techniques, and movement techniques, so learn those as well.

SlimeKingK

Smash Rookie
NNID
deviantKtW
Floating and using Turnips are key to any Peach. I'm not sure how many people are aware, but you can actually use aerials while floating and holding a turnip. This can lead to some hellish mindgames!

Kenobi

Smash Rookie
NNID
Ben016
Thanks Guys for your tips! My friend is working on mastering her and his amiibo is one heck-of-a-beast. Sounds like a mission accomplished.

C4RDIN4L

Hachachacha
NNID
zbot09
3DS FC
3454-1311-6010
Switch FC
SW 4949 5867 3952
mastering peach takes a while so don't get discouraged. there are many complex things peach can do that other characters cannot because of her float so look at matches played by SlayerZ and Umeki as they'll give you insight as to what's possible. Movement is by far Peach's greatest asset so make sure you take full advantage of her excellent movement options ;)

Top Bottom