• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How to Play Brawl Like a Man (Episode 4: Lucariowned)

Dairun

Smash Cadet
That's right, baby. It's the moment literally tens of you have waited for.

We're back and in full force. After a long stint of not posting videos from a combination of Graduate work and a new nephew, I've finally finished Lucariowned.

Episode 4 Lucariowned
In this Episode, we learn that the Apprentice has been having horrible nightmares. What possible meaning could this onslaught of exposition have other than to bore your *** off with no voice acting for 2 whole minutes? We also learn that there's only one way to REALLY make Lucario manly, and following causes quite explosive results. See the longest time this series has gone without a real joke. See an episode with none of my silly voices. Wonder what the hell I was on when I recorded 40 gigs of video files for 2 minutes of this entire video. Also, the most shocking next episode reveal yet. Will people learn the secrets of the Apprentice's nightmare? Will Lucario get the Episode he deserves? Will the fans forgive me for a MUCH more highbrow episode than usual? Will the fans be able to keep up with all the fast-paced reading in this episode? And do you hate babies if this isn't your favorite episode?

How to Play Brawl Like a Man is a Machinima/How-to series that teaches players the REAL way to play Brawl and any other video game. It turns out you've all been playing games wrong the whole time. Why play like a Pro with skills when you can play like a MAN? People who ignore this video, aren't worthy of this awesome and potent knowledge.

Warning: The following show contains extreme manliness. Pregnant women and the feint of heart should turn away. Taking this series too seriously may lead to no sense of humor, looking like an idiot, and anal leakage.

Stay tuned for Episode 5 where we talk about... yes... Marth. (And current release is looking at 2 weeks).

Episode 4: Lucariowned

And... of course, for those of you new to the series.

The other episodes:
Episode 1: What is Manly?
Episode 2: The Man Tier
Episode 2.5: The Delay and Marth's Lament
Episode 3: Solimar (REMIX)

The specials:
How to Christmas Like a Man
How to Flub a Line Like a Man
How to "You Had a Bad Brawl" Like a Man
TAGGED... Like a Man!

And... the crappy knock-off series for Marth fans (How to Play Brawl Like a Marth):
Episode 1: An Intro to Marthiness
Episode 2: The Rules
Episode 3: A Dream

Anyway, enjoy. New fans AND old fans. Glad to be back.

Top Bottom