• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HOW TO: Pac man turnaround

JohanVonBronx

Smash Apprentice
OK OK So I actually figured out how to do correctly do the turnaround without a hydrant. Basically you gotta do this:

Yes the drawing still looks terrible.
Basically you have to be just enough above the ground that you can do the curve into the ground and then
loop it back. It's not like what I remember but this is what I was talking about. It's good to trick your opponent or even just a good way to get a full charge side b in a small space.

I would've removed the other post but I couldn't see an option to do so.

NouveauRétro

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Royal_Bros.
Yeah, this is the same principle as the hydrant turnaround trick. all the hydrant did was put you high enough above the ground to do this perfectly every time. Makes sense.

P.S. You probably should have just rewritten the OP in the first thread.

Last edited:

JohanVonBronx

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, this is the same principle as the hydrant turnaround trick. all the hydrant did was put you high enough above the ground to do this perfectly every time. Makes sense.

P.S. You probably should have just rewritten the OP in the first thread.
Yeah it's pretty easy to do fairly consistently once you get the hang of it. I know it's not a crazy discovery but I feel like it's good to be aware of, just as a mix up or something. It's so fun to be unexpected with Pac-Man.

ZeoLightning

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ZeoLightning
3DS FC
5455-9919-4674
if you jump lead the pellet on to the floor, it goes under Pac, you can press down to instantly change direction

Top Bottom