• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How To Not Suck As Falcon (yes this is a new guide) AYAZ COMMIN WIT IT!

Wogrim

Smash Lord
It's not about making guides look 'pretty', it's about making them organized enough so that people can find the things they're looking for and stop posting things they should already know. I'm not saying your guide doesn't do that, just make sure it doesn't become a wall of text.

-Agile-

Smash Rookie
lol, that stuck out to me also, simple, yet effective because it is so true. people really underestimate falcon

.Marik

is a social misfit
AYAZ'S GUIDE WAS BUMPED FOR JUSTICE. :yoshi:

Mindgames before the game even starts. Awesome. :D

I wish I could play Ayaz... hopefully you'll come out to LBT2!

BigLord

Smash Lord
NNID
BiigLord
3DS FC
3024-7470-9499
I really can't act noobish right now, since I'm now a sort-of-celebrity among the community, lol. But I CAN act enraged, I look clumsy while enraged. Mindgames are always important.

And I still need to practice my Gimp game. Gimping with the Knee is the best, I hear.

.Marik

is a social misfit
And I suppose stringing together Nair's and Uair's is a great way to gimp, in whatever sequence.

Top Bottom