• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How to mod..?

Zwangsjacke

Smash Rookie
Hey Guys,

I am a big fan of the smash series and playing it casually since smash 64. I never missed a title, but I kept my fingers from modding.
Recently I saw some pretty cool skins for my mains (Mewtwo mainly) and I wanted to get started.

Its really hard to find a guide right now. I understand that because of the new patch the old ways needed to be fixed. The problem is, that the new guides kinda expect you to know how to mod already and the older guides are outdated.
I tried googling.. but I'm getting the feeling, I'm stupid.

So what I'm asking for is some help to find a guide which is for newbies and up to date. I'm not expecting anyone here to write me one :)

Could you make a fellow smash lover happy?

Thanks!

PS: Don't mind my english please, I#M not a naitive :)

Glad someone else made this thread so I don't have too. I really need help with modding Smash 4 after that new patch, but they expect me to know how to mod the game already as the OP stated. So yeah, I'd like some help too.

Top Bottom