• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How to make Tetris into a stage

Hypercat-Z

Smash Lord
I thought about this for years (seriously):
How you can turn Tetris into a stage since the space is so limited inside the pit?
And then I came with the easiest solution ever:
The pit simply does't exist, it's just painted in the background, only the tetrads are solid and can used as platforms. This means, wherever the stage looks like a Tetris match on an infinite loop, there will be always some blocks on the bottom to stand on.

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
Well, in SSB Crusade we are using the Pit, andf the stage works pretty sweetly (Note: if you get crushed by a Tetromino you receive a large ammount of Vertical knockback)

Hypercat-Z

Smash Lord
Or, second solution, the pit does actually exist but is still in the background, while the pieces are sticking forward the screen, like the cheerios-like falling platform of Super Mario, if you know what I mean.
Their true 3D shape would be this:

D

Deleted member

It will be hard to KO your opponent on both sides. Hazards can be random falling blocks (including the L-block).

Brawl Mains: :sheik: :snake: :dedede:
Secondary Mains: :pit: :link2:

Top Bottom