• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How to keep stages from being picked at random

GodlyOwnage

Smash Rookie
Hey guys, im sorry for the nubbish question but im new so sue me...no really you can you won't get nothing cuz im broke though :p

anyway to my question. I have watches several videos of matches in brawl to try to learn some advanced play, and i noted that they have a stage selection screen thing where they can turn off certain stages and then press random and it will randomly pick from those select stages. My question is where did they get that because i cannot find it on my game. Is it something you have to unlock or is it something they downloaded.

I appreciate you time to read this and I appreciate any help, thank you.

kbear

Smash Cadet
I don't know if you unlocked this yet, but when you start a brawl, go up into the rules, and if you have it, go into MORE RULES. From there, go to RANDOM STAGE SWITCH at the bottom, and you should be given the option to turn certain stages off. You have to unlock the MORE RULES before this, however.

GodlyOwnage

Smash Rookie
ahh ok that is probably it, i never really bothers with unlocking all stages as long as i had battlefield and final destination cuz thats all me and my bro ever play on. which is good cuz pika rox on FD :D

Thanks for the help guys.

Top Bottom