• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How to Hatch a Healthy and Taunty Pichu by Coen, Outdated

_Pedochu

Smash Cadet
I'm just wondering, are you going to add more matchups? We all know you can do it.

Coen

BRoomer
BRoomer
Sometime. (10char)

Btw, 'we all know you can do it'? It's not like you've been here that long from what I know.

And it would be nice if you told me what you think of the guide :p ^^

Coen

BRoomer
BRoomer
Ah ok. Sorry for the misunderstanding :p

You sound a little more serious than marthsword though. XD

robyextreme

Smash Ace
u-air tip:

When I was messing around on FD with a lvl 1 falco practicing juggles, I realized something. u-air gets even better if your u-air before you even reach the opponent so you actually hit him on the last few frames of the move.

Why? less lag time because now he doesn't have to finish the rest of the move since you're hitting on the last few frames, so making the second u-air easier and for some reason it seems to send the opponent in a direction making it so you can't miss your next combo, it can out prioritize better because the hitbox is now infront of the pichu which might occasionly save you. It's not easy to do but if you get in the habit of it I'm sure it has its uses. Just like practicing the timing for the f-smash sort of. :)

Kaede - KeyWei

Smash Cadet
This is a very amsuing guide! I shall annoy my friends and um...ANNOY!
Go Pichu Go Pichu Pichu. Very awesome! I shall try to adapt one now!

Kaede erm / and / or KeyWei

Mawnkey

Smash Rookie
rlly good guide, just read the first part, gonna read the second 1 tomorrow, but its rlly nice!! just started playing as pichu and this will help me own my friends even harder with the pwning mouse!! thnx alot and keep on the good work.

Mawnkey

Smash Rookie
hey, just read the 2nd part :p but got some questions... whats the difference/what is ledge hop/jump and what does <100% or >100% mean? thnx for the guide and thnx in advance for the help =)

Excel_Zero

Smash Lord
Very nice stuff. You should add on the Bowser matchup that Pichu can chaingrab Bowser from 0%-40% using fthrows. I don't know if it is escapable, since I haven't played against many Bowsers using Pichu... but you should try it and see. Just throw, regrab and repeat... very simple. =]

T0MMY

Smash Master
Pichu cannot chain-grab Bowser at low percentages if Bowser DI's away and Up+B counterattacks, then combos Pichu from 0 to death from there.
It works the first time when you catch them off guard, then after the second grab, Up-throw to F-air, U-air, D-air, to edge-guard.

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
I beat Chu Dat the majority of our Pichu dittos, including tourney, by just spamming Nair and rolling intelligently, and up throw Nairs, and ledge hop Nair to edge guard.

Serious, it's his best move, up smash is good too esp against another pichu who you know is gonna shuffle nair over ur head.

T0MMY

Smash Master
Pichu's N-air is overrated.
His U-air and U-tilt are some of my favorite attacks, but I spam the Up+B the most because it's too fun!

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
I’m now going to describe how amazing Pichu’s Taunt is!! I mean, how amazing Pichu’s Taunts ARE!! Because he has liek 2!!! It’s too good 2 b true!!! He truly disses the opponent by being so cute while taunting!! They just can’t stand it and that’s why they attack Pichu, yeah THAT'S IT!!! I mean, why would they attack a roflling mouse who'se trying to be teh_cutez0rz!! They only do it because they won’t give him the chance to taunt, becausethey simply can't STAND it!!! And it’s fkin amazing!!! Pichu’s Taunts > the whole world!!!! Pichu’s Taunts are Top Tier!!!! Pichu’s Taunts have twice, errr, four times as much priority as Warlock Punch!!! And they give Pichu at least 100 Invincibility Frames, although the taunt only takes 60-90 frames XD XD XD XD!!! ZOMG, it OWNS!! What do you do when you KO’d your opponent? It’s a TAUNT!! Shame on you if you ever forget it!!! Not Taunting dishonours all Pichu players!! Pichu’s Taunt has hidden potential BTW!!! OF COURSE NOBODY KNEW THIS, but it’s a 1-hit KO if used right!!! In the exact core of Pichu’s heart, a great sense of happiness emits from it, that fills the whole world with so much joy, that nobody could ever have imagined it!!! If you get hit by it in the exact lucky number 7 frame, you will be sent to the Evil Pichu Clan, who lives in the Evil Pichu Forest, that lies near Evil Pichu Village!!! Once you’ve arrived there, there’s no way back!!! Pichus will taunt you to death and you will become one of them!!! MORE TaUnT 4 TEH W0RLD!!!!!MUHAHAHA!!! And do NOT forget, if you hit him on frame 6, he goes to h3ll

lol

Top Bottom