• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

how to get rid of koopa in subspace emissary

Status
Not open for further replies.

labrand7

Smash Cadet
make them go in the shell and get them of the cliff.
please don't post duh or of course!:mad:

FireKirby7

Smash Lord
Of course!

I, of course, think you should, of course, jump on it, of course, and throw it away, of course.

Ange

Smash Lord
You know...

You could pick it up and kill some more enemies with it.

Duh.

Jimnymebob

Smash Champion
NNID
Jimnymebob
I stare at the Koopa, before wavedashing towards him/her/it and Up Smashing.
Now I have my prey in the air, where they are most vulnerable.

HOWEVER....

The Koopa begins to descend, so I swiftly roll out of the way of this menace from the skies. I was not out of the woods yet. It began walking towards me, so slowly, it's monstrous teeth glistening in the golden sunlight that shone upon the lush, tropic floor.

I run towards it gallantly, as this may be my final move, and I score a blow on it. I begin to celebrate, but then it gets up, and in an intense range, lunges towards me. I fall to the ground, and stumble back up after taking such a devestating blow.

It was now or never.

I charge towards the Koopa, and forward smash him, sending him off the edge. I knew this Koopa was smart, and could recover with ease, so I follow up, and meteor smash him to the pits below.

I breathe a sigh of relief, I am free from the tyranny of the Koopa for now, but he will be back for revenge!

.Marik

is a social misfit
I stare at the Koopa, before wavedashing towards him/her/it and Up Smashing.
Now I have my prey in the air, where they are most vulnerable.

HOWEVER....

The Koopa begins to descend, so I swiftly roll out of the way of this menace from the skies. I was not out of the woods yet. It began walking towards me, so slowly, it's monstrous teeth glistening in the golden sunlight that shone upon the lush, tropic floor.

I run towards it gallantly, as this may be my final move, and I score a blow on it. I begin to celebrate, but then it gets up, and in an intense range, lunges towards me. I fall to the ground, and stumble back up after taking such a devestating blow.

It was now or never.

I charge towards the Koopa, and forward smash him, sending him off the edge. I knew this Koopa was smart, and could recover with ease, so I follow up, and meteor smash him to the pits below.

I breathe a sigh of relief, I am free from the tyranny of the Koopa for now, but he will be back for revenge!
Pure poetry for my ears. <3

/thread.

chuckyj100

Smash Apprentice
you jump on them duhhh.... lol

Im kinda a wolf freak (the animal) its been with me all my life.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Lol @ you guys keeping this spam alive.
-contributed-
Someone report.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom