• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How to get back into Smash...

FireBomb

Smash Lord
You sure you lost your touch? I thought I'd suck after not playing Smash for half a year, but it only took me a short while to get back into the game. But if you need to practice, you might want to go thru 1P mode to warm you up a little, to kind of measure how well you performed compared to the last time you played. Or if you want to get straight back into it, get with your friends and you'll be back in "shape" in no time.

Lesheik

Smash Lord
Anyways I'm back into Smash once more! Execpt..I kind of fumble now a days. Well how do you get back into form? The reason why because..of Twilight Princess and Gears of War..Kind of took me out of Smash for a long time.
I think you're one of those gamers that can't play more than one game at a time. Just don't concentrate on one game. Try making it so you play each game equally via time.

DarkKnight077

Smash Lord
I think you're one of those gamers that can't play more than one game at a time. Just don't concentrate on one game. Try making it so you play each game equally via time.
Yea that is me of course...When I got Twilight Princess I didn't even play another game..execpt for my GBA games..But going in and out of consoles kind of messed me up.

Top Bottom