• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How to get alternate stages on Wiimote/Nunchuk setup?

D

Deleted member

Sorry if this seems like a dumb question, but I've been wanting to ask for help on this. I play Project M on my Wii U, and I use the Wii Remote and Nunchuk to play since GCN controllers cannot be used for Wii games on the Wii U. I know it says "Hold L for alternate stage" on the stage select, but what button(s) do you have to press for the setup on using so I can access alternate stages? Thanks for the help, in advance.

Sandfall

Stage Designer
Unfortunately, it doesn't work with wiimote-nunchuk (hopefully that can be fixed in the future). A workaround is to unplug the nunchuck, hold the "b" trigger as you select the stage, and then plug it back in. If you have the classic controller though, you should be able hold L like normal.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Unfortunately, it doesn't work with wiimote-nunchuk (hopefully that can be fixed in the future). A workaround is to unplug the nunchuck hold the "b" trigger as you select the stage, and then plug it back in. If you have the classic controller though, you should be able hold L like normal.
I don't have a classic controller, but I'm planning to get Mayflash's GCN controller adapter that lets me plug in my controller into a Wii Remote. I'll try the workaround and see if it helps in the meantime. Thanks for your reply!

Top Bottom