• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How to fight a C-sticking Wolf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keru

Smash Cadet
Recently I've had trouble with one of my friends who I play with frequently using Wolf. He C-sticks like no tomorrow which I'm not sure why but is pretty much ownng me. I mainly use snake/mk but I was wondering how would you go around defeating such a Wolf? Forward Smash into Forward smash into down smash into forward smash etc. etc.

mountain_tiger

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4441-8987-6303
This really didn't need its own thread, but whatever...

Seriously, getting past C-sticking Wolfs is easy. Wait for him to smash, then punish him, be that with aerials or tornado or whatever. Predict which smash he's going to do, then if you do it right you should be able to react and beat him easily.

tedeth

Smash Master
Is this on wifi? I remember from my wifi days everything being really hard to punish with anything, especially wolf's smashes.

Otherwise, just shield and punish. Punish everything with snake's ftilt or MK's... anything. MK's ftilt/dsmash/dtilt will be more than fast enough to punish anything wolf can do to you when spamming smashes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom