• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How to fair right

BroeWolf

Smash Rookie
I have been short hop f-airing, but when I land, i fall and lag for a few frames, I know I am missing something, can someone help me out?

Wolf_FTW

Smash Journeyman
need to fair faster after your SH best way to do this is roll your finger really fast from the Y button to the A button while your pressing forward

DAKMASTER

Smash Apprentice
^^^^^^^^ whats he said and when you land you can immediately go into d-smash or reflector for good combos :D

falco-hokage

Smash Cadet
shff uair(back facing) then sh bair to midjump bair or midjump dair(if they get spiked and dont know how to tech that good you can get a consecutive hit while they r on the ground, but only if u fast fall from the midjumped dair................oh and up on the analog and forward on the c-stick is the fastest imput for a short hop air

Top Bottom