• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How to DI in smash 4?

AndrethePanda

Smash Rookie
NNID
AndrethePanda
I was wondering if anybody could help me on how to DI in smash. I've been playing smash bros ever since melee from time to time, but ever since the 3DS came out, I wanted to start actually learning how to play the game correctly instead of spamming the same move over and over again and dedicate my time to become better with every person I go against. So I've been practicing, watching tournaments, tutorials, and even live streams like zero and vgbootcamp. Much appreciated.

MeleeMasterRace

Smash Rookie
NNID
Cpobiwan456
3DS FC
2921-9080-8261
From what i've heard, DI doesn't seem to work in this iteration. Vectoring was very similar but was removed in 1.0.4. If anyone knows more i'm all ears.

KoRLumen

Smash Journeyman
NNID
KoRLumen
3DS FC
3437-3066-8679
Wait, I thought that DI was put back into the game after 1.0.4?

Anyway, there are plenty of guides that explain how to DI online. Whether they apply to Sm4sh, however, is a different story.

Last edited:
Top Bottom