• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How to deal with Luigi nooch

crimsonfail

Smash Rookie
K, I've got this issue. you know how Gdubs main combos are mostly b-up pillaring. well how do you not have Weegee`s nooch just break through every comboÉ

Experiment 5

Smash Rookie
I'd say opt for different combos.

Weegee's tough for GW, I find, so your best bet can be dtilt--upsmash at low percents, dtilt-bair-bair-bair (to edge) fair, edgeguard with parachute or whenever he's too high to bair safely.

I don't have my luigi experience, though.

Juggling with up-airs is also really easy.

ThegreatVaporeon1

Smash Ace
I'd say opt for different combos.

Weegee's tough for GW, I find, so your best bet can be dtilt--upsmash at low percents, dtilt-bair-bair-bair (to edge) fair, edgeguard with parachute or whenever he's too high to bair safely.

I don't have my luigi experience, though.

Juggling with up-airs is also really easy.
Actually luigi isn't too bad for GnW. A lot of GnW's aerials keep Luigi out, so Luigi's approaches become extremely limited. Ledge cancel bacon also helps to keep Luigi away, and GnW can very easily gimp Luigi's recovery by absorbing the fireballs he uses as a defense when coming back and nairing him while he side b's (or down b's). This matchup is pretty even, maybe slightly in GnW's favor imo

| Kailex |

I smell like salty coins and milk
NNID
pootis
3DS FC
2578-3225-2678
The obvious answer is to bait it out, just as what everyone would say, dont wait for it to hit you. Once you see luigi use his nair, he'd be defenseless, go behind him and punish (because the hitbox is in the front)

Top Bottom