• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How to change the name of PM after the match gets over in BrawlBox

qwertz143

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
QWER#215
Switch FC
3943-7485-4011

You see this^^ I replaced my info.pac and mu_menumain.pac as my music and some content is customized.
Any idea how to change the name in brawlbox for this, it still comes as Beta in my current 3.6. I couldn't find this image file in the mu_menumain.pac

Thanks,
~qwertz143~

MexicanPygmy

Smash Cadet
You have to go in the stages folder and find the file called STGRESULT.pac. If i remember correctly, there should be some files in there called miscdata[somenumbers] and the icon is green. I dont remember exaclty where it's at in there but it should be there.

qwertz143

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
QWER#215
Switch FC
3943-7485-4011
You have to go in the stages folder and find the file called STGRESULT.pac. If i remember correctly, there should be some files in there called miscdata[somenumbers] and the icon is green. I dont remember exaclty where it's at in there but it should be there.
Oh yes, just change the text in MiscData[160] right? Ah thank you, I remember I replaced STGRESULT.pac from 3.6 beta for the stock icons.

Top Bottom