• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How to be more advanced with Falcon?

freetibet10

Smash Rookie
Link to original post: [drupal=4800]How to be more advanced with Falcon?[/drupal]

I just need some tips from pro falcon players on how to be more advanced with CF. So if anyone can help me that would be BOMB!

ciaza

Smash Prodigy
Premium
clearly he is talking about 64.

as a pro falcon player, i recommend learning simple uair combos that start in fthrow/upsmash and end in dair or upb.

clearly he is talking about 64.

as a pro falcon player, i recommend learning simple uair combos that start in fthrow/upsmash and end in dair or upb.
Is that like the only death combo he has? It's the only one I ever see any Falcon pull off that will typically lead into some characters death. After that its all chip damage.

ciaza

Smash Prodigy
Premium
Is that like the only death combo he has? It's the only one I ever see any Falcon pull off that will typically lead into some characters death. After that its all chip damage.
that's essentially the bread and butter for his combos, but certain situations call for the use of other aerials, and it's quite common to see combos end in falcon punch/fsmash or something. falcon can do some other pretty cool combos too. not that most people are going to pull them off in a match, but it does show that upair combos are certainly not the only thing in falcon's arsenal.

CrossfadingRage

Smash Apprentice
Falcon...well...I'm also not a Pro but I main him. Work on grab, tech chase. Stomp is good to get them off the ground and popping them up...Jab resetting them can be fun if stomp just forces them into the ground, and then try stomping again, or tech chase and grab, aerial combo and end in a knee...that's the basis of all of my combos.

edit: Spacies are my favorite character to combo...DROPZONE works wonders. If they're at low percent and you drop zone, try Upsmashing them...Get creative once you're comfortable with basics...that's when falcon REALLY shines.

Top Bottom