• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

how to be awesome and general awesomeness discussion.

Mith_

Smash Champion
Link to original post: [drupal=936]how to be awesome and general awesomeness discussion.[/drupal]

great aether.

awe

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Mithx is a badass.
Teran's awesomeness Tip #1: Stop whining! You'll get no sympathy from me.
Continue with Ike themed awesomeness....

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
I absolutely agree with Teran. Mithx is probably the most badassed badass since the existence of badassery.

Spade's awesomeness Tip: Slam a two-handed sword into people who fell over onto the floor. ... I mean... Wear a bandana.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
so teran how did u become awesome?
I stopped being a nice person. XD
I became a realist, phasing out brainless optimism and pessimism. I stopped sugarcoating stuff I said, to the point of being brutally and heartlessly honest (it's why my relationships don't last long :chuckle:). I stopped caring about other people's opinions of me, especially if I had no reason to give a s*** about them anyway. I fight for my friends!
Oh, and I converted to Falcoism in 2002 when I unlocked him in Meleeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Please Mithx, give us your story on the discovery of awesomeness.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
I became a realist, phasing out brainless optimism and pessimism. I stopped sugarcoating stuff I said, to the point of being brutally and heartlessly honest (it's why my relationships don't last long :chuckle:). I stopped caring about other people's opinions of me, especially if I had no reason to give a s*** about them anyway.
Are you like, my f***ing twin? lol

But you're open! That's awesome. :bee:

Mith_

Smash Champion
I became a realist, phasing out brainless optimism and pessimism. I stopped sugarcoating stuff I said, to the point of being brutally and heartlessly honest (it's why my relationships don't last long :chuckle:). I stopped caring about other people's opinions of me, especially if I had no reason to give a s*** about them anyway. I fight for my friends!
Oh, and I converted to Falcoism in 2002 when I unlocked him in Meleeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Please Mithx, give us your story on the discovery of awesomeness.
well teran a few days before i declared myself awesome i kept feeling that energy inside you know. strange feelings of coolness and badassery and cravings for old school rock music were suddenly springing out of nowhere. so i checked it out online. turns out that people have been getting these feelings for centuries. it said that people who get these sudden feelings have gone to live successful lives, often better than everybody elses.

so instead of doing something about it i just went along with it and here i am today as awesome as ever.
friggin lasers ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! falcoism <3

Hyper_Ridley

Smash Champion
well teran a few days before i declared myself awesome i kept feeling that energy inside you know. strange feelings of coolness and badassery and cravings for old school rock music were suddenly springing out of nowhere. so i checked it out online. turns out that people have been getting these feelings for centuries. it said that people who get these sudden feelings have gone to live successful lives, often better than everybody elses.

so instead of doing something about it i just went along with it and here i am today as awesome as ever.
Strange, I've felt this energy of awesomeness inside of me since I was born. I guess I must be super-awesome!

And falconism > falcoism

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988

I wonder Mithx, have you ever been in the situation when a girl says "I love you". Of course it's complete BS, but they expect you to say the same thing back. So I replied "Umm thanks, but sorry, I don't think feel the same way about you." "What, maybe you just don't realise what love is. Do you care for me more than anyone in the world?" "No" "You're, disgusting." "But I'm honest, better than any other boy that just lies to get that poontang."
Yeah, that wasn't a very successful relationship, but she'll understand, one day, the b**** will come running back, but to no avail. She will forever be a ditzy wh0re.
LAAAAZOOOOORZ!!

Mith_

Smash Champion
well i tell my friends (guys no homo and a select few girls) i love them but as for me getting in that sitch i just laugh it off.

"oh" or "yea" or"haha" or "yea i kno u do" or "u better woman"
^things ive said in response to i love u if i didnt feel the same way.

what you said was lawltastic though xD even though i might have lied to get some :laugh:

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
what you said was lawltastic though xD even though i might have lied to get some :laugh:
Yo star ya haffi play like real lova lova fi play dat pum pum riddim.
But if you've got some skank on the side...

8AngeL8

Smash Lord
I wonder Mithx, have you ever been in the situation when a girl says "I love you". Of course it's complete BS, but they expect you to say the same thing back. So I replied "Umm thanks, but sorry, I don't think feel the same way about you." "What, maybe you just don't realise what love is. Do you care for me more than anyone in the world?" "No" "You're, disgusting." "But I'm honest, better than any other boy that just lies to get that poontang."
Yeah, that wasn't a very successful relationship, but she'll understand, one day, the b**** will come running back, but to no avail. She will forever be a ditzy wh0re.
LAAAAZOOOOORZ!!
If this would fit in a sig, it would be my new sig.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Cinder, you should go to the Brawl Forever thread here that turned into the Play Melee thread.

Edit: It seems you have. Best. Thread. Ever.

Top Bottom