• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How to b-reverse anythinganything

Yosefu

Smash Rookie
There is a lot of confusion regarding what you can and can't b-reverse. Most notably, Samus's charge shot. I can put all the confusion to rest because I have found a way to consistantly b-reverse anything. This technique is extremely simple. All you have to do is in put a normal b-reverse, but instead of mashing the stick to the side, move it only half way. Here is a list of neutral specials that can't be b-reversed normally but can be "half b-reversed."
:4littlemac:- can possibly help as a landing option
:4samus:- extremely useful due to the charge shot's power
:4falcon:/ :4ganondorf:- can be half b-reversed into a turnaround punch

Another tidbit on half b-reversing, this technique can't reverse your momentum like a normal b-reverse can. Hope this was helpful!

GreenMonkey

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3411-4102-3196
There is a lot of confusion regarding what you can and can't b-reverse. Most notably, Samus's charge shot. I can put all the confusion to rest because I have found a way to consistantly b-reverse anything. This technique is extremely simple. All you have to do is in put a normal b-reverse, but instead of mashing the stick to the side, move it only half way. Here is a list of neutral specials that can't be b-reversed normally but can be "half b-reversed."
:4littlemac:- can possibly help as a landing option
:4samus:- extremely useful due to the charge shot's power
:4falcon:/ :4ganondorf:- can be half b-reversed into a turnaround punch

Another tidbit on half b-reversing, this technique can't reverse your momentum like a normal b-reverse can. Hope this was helpful!
I'm sorry, but this information is already very well-known in the community. Thank you for taking the time to make this thread, but this is very common knowledge among Smash players.

Top Bottom