• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How to add Graphics (Need Help)

nickultra

Smash Cadet
Hey helpful people,
I've messed around with brawlbox a considerable amount, so I've been able to swap textures that already exist on the files in the pf folder. But i'm trying, specifically, to add a logo to the area where the player slots are; like most local builds include. When I used the almighty google to solve the problem I was taken to a link that Lunchables put up in 2013 that didn't really answer my question, just gave a common5 file from 3.02 that already had the capabilities of adding the specific graphic under the player slots.

Actual Question
So if some one could point me to a tutorial or give me the scoop on how to add graphics to PM that don't already exist in the pf, I'd be grateful. Thanks.

Found my answer, can someone lock this up.

Answer:
Look at the sc_selcharacter
MiscData30
CustomCSSIcon

Last edited:
Top Bottom