• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How to add extra costume slots

Rpggames77

Smash Journeyman
I probably haven't looked hard but how do you add more costumes because I want to give ike more.

redxslash

Smash Cadet
Research CBliss. It may or may not be compatible with 3.5 as yet, but should be compatible with the other project m versions by now.

Xermo

Smash Champion
NNID
SSBFC-Xerom
3DS FC
4425-1998-0670
Research CBliss. It may or may not be compatible with 3.5 as yet, but should be compatible with the other project m versions by now.
cBliss is 3.5 compatible. So yeah, he should look into it.

Last edited:

HypnotizeOverdrive

Smash Ace
NNID
HypnoOverdrive
cBliss is 3.5 compatible. So yeah, he should look into it.
cBliss is 3.5 compatible, but I've run into issues with Sonic and Snake loading their FitChar00 files for every slot, aside from their first slots. Their alts load fine but every slot after that is wonky as well.

Xermo

Smash Champion
NNID
SSBFC-Xerom
3DS FC
4425-1998-0670
cBliss is 3.5 compatible, but I've run into issues with Sonic and Snake loading their FitChar00 files for every slot, aside from their first slots. Their alts load fine but every slot after that is wonky as well.
I haven't encountered this issue

HypnotizeOverdrive

Smash Ace
NNID
HypnoOverdrive
Were you able to make cBliss compatible with 3.5 thanks to the instructions provided on this page? I'm unaware of any other way, since I know the cBliss Tool isn't compatible with 3.5 yet.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=59782.0
I would like to know how YOU got this working as well, considering there's some code that has to be deleted first if I'm not mistaken.

Xermo

Smash Champion
NNID
SSBFC-Xerom
3DS FC
4425-1998-0670
Were you able to make cBliss compatible with 3.5 thanks to the instructions provided on this page? I'm unaware of any other way, since I know the cBliss Tool isn't compatible with 3.5 yet.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=59782.0
I pray that you share your secrets. I'd love to squash this bug.
I wasn't even aware that cbliss tool was incompatible with 3.5. I simply used whatever version I had lying around and expanded to suit my needs. The only error that I have is that some of the result screen portraits aren't properly matching with the corresponding costume slot, not that I'm worried about that.

HypnotizeOverdrive

Smash Ace
NNID
HypnoOverdrive
I wasn't even aware that cbliss tool was incompatible with 3.5. I simply used whatever version I had lying around and expanded to suit my needs. The only error that I have is that some of the result screen portraits aren't properly matching with the corresponding costume slot, not that I'm worried about that.
But are you experiencing any issues with Sonic and Snake? For whatever reason those two are broken for me. If you aren't, something is horribly wrong.

I actually used the cBliss Tool for quite some time before I realized that it wasn't fully compatible with 3.5.
Same question applies here, though I am aware your most recent build doesn't utilize cBliss.

Xermo

Smash Champion
NNID
SSBFC-Xerom
3DS FC
4425-1998-0670
But are you experiencing any issues with Sonic and Snake? For whatever reason those two are broken for me. If you aren't, something is horribly wrong.
Aside from Sonic's result portraits being off, no.
I don't have snake expanded, but had cBliss write an equal number of costume slots for him. He still works fine.

Last edited:

Arkhamael

Smash Apprentice

Same question applies here, though I am aware your most recent build doesn't utilize cBliss.
Mewtwo, Sonic, and Snake were unaffected by the cBliss Tool for me, unfortunately. I wonder what went wrong if Xermo isn't having any problem. I was using the most recent version of the cBliss Tool.

HypnotizeOverdrive

Smash Ace
NNID
HypnoOverdrive
Mewtwo, Sonic, and Snake were unaffected by the cBliss Tool for me, unfortunately. I wonder what went wrong if Xermo isn't having any problem. I was using the most recent version of the cBliss Tool.
As am I. Goddamn, I wish I knew what the issue was. It's keeping me from rounding out the costume slots and I'd really like to finish them off.

Arkhamael

Smash Apprentice
I actually used the cBliss Tool again and tested it out. My game crashed as soon as I switched back a costume slot with Snake and Sonic, so they're affected unlike before. On the cBliss Tool application though, there's no option for Mewtwo available, so he's still unaffected.

HypnotizeOverdrive

Smash Ace
NNID
HypnoOverdrive
I actually used the cBliss Tool again and tested it out. My game crashed as soon as I switched back a costume slot with Snake and Sonic, so they're affected unlike before. On the cBliss Tool application though, there's no option for Mewtwo available, so he's still unaffected.
You're gonna have to inject CSPs for all the characters to avoid the crash, as I found out.

Tukimice

Smash Rookie
Can someone send me a tutorial of how to use cBliss? i've tried and it went wrong :s i've watched a tutorial on YT (don't have the link anymore) i've tried to do what say's in the topic of cBliss but it showed up an error when trying to download everything

HypnotizeOverdrive

Smash Ace
NNID
HypnoOverdrive
Rebuilt my GCT only to have the same issue with the same characters. I didn't mean to hijack this thread with my own issue but perhaps if we can kill this issue, @ Rpggames77 Rpggames77 can get cBliss working for his/her own build as well.

Last edited:
Top Bottom