• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How the hell do you beat a good Pikachu??? o_0

GracieBarraJitsu

Smash Rookie
I can't beat them ARGH!!!!! spam thunder bolt everywhere, which usually means lots of damage before i can get close. My proximity mines suck since a small thunder bolt kills easily. I can't recover well with thunder (down b spec) spam, and basically am owned all game.

ANY TIPS GREATLY APPRECIATED!

ChokE

Smash Apprentice
Get close, trick it to use D-smash, and punish for most Pikachu.
and where do you train bjj?

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Thunderbolts a problem?

Learn the perfect shielding timing its pretty easy to do now. Don't use the not so secretive mine against pika. Just punish with the knunch.

GracieBarraJitsu

Smash Rookie
Get close, trick it to use D-smash, and punish for most Pikachu.
and where do you train bjj?

I train BJJ 5 times a week in Panama (not the US).

Yea, thanks guys, I'm killing pikachu as it is now. I also find it very usefull to forward tilt all his thunder shocks (neutral b's), and just approach with that. Pika's ground game can't compare with snake's.

Cho?

Smash Apprentice
I train BJJ 5 times a week in Panama (not the US).

Yea, thanks guys, I'm killing pikachu as it is now. I also find it very usefull to forward tilt all his thunder shocks (neutral b's), and just approach with that. Pika's ground game can't compare with snake's.
its refreshing to find another bjj practitioner on the forums :)

GracieBarraJitsu

Smash Rookie
its refreshing to find another bjj practitioner on the forums :)

Yea, nice to see other BJJ guys also.

It's good to know you can beat up the majority of people in brawl (people who play very lightly), and also knowing you can beat up the majority of keyboard warriors as well in a fight.

Top Bottom