• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How the heck do I fight multiple people at once in Project M?

FrankDaTank

Smash Cadet
I play Project M every day with my friends. I'm the best player among our group. I can win very consistently against everyone I've played in a 1v1. I usually win against people who see us playing in our dorm and just decide they'd like to play against me. I usually also win 3 and 4 person matches we play. However, lately, my friends have been teaming up on me in 3 or 4 person matches on occasion.

This results in me usually getting wrecked since I'm fighting a losing battle.

I want to know if there is some way to fight two or three people at once. It's very difficult for me.

The characters I use are Link, Ike, Marth, Ganondorf, and Bowser, if that helps anything.

I'm just tired of being punished for using characters I play and winning with them.

Kati

Smash Lord
you can't hold anything against yourself in a 3v1 -_______-

All your characters are super easy to punish. You hit one person? good job!!! too bad two others can hit you before your successful attack is done.

The Captain does well due to his mobility and shffl's. If your friends are scrubs then they might simply become intimated by the knee.

Otherwise I would say Marth and Ganon are your best bets. Perfect tipping and zoning with Marth, safe jabs and devastating fairs with Ganon.

Rᴏb

still here, just to suffer
Next time you pick Bowser, hold r.
You'll win.

turtletank

Smash Journeyman
I'm not sure what advice you're looking for, in a 3v1 you're gonna loose lol
I say charge an usmash with fox and hope it hits.

someonerandom

Smash Journeyman
Pick Fox, multishine so fast that your opponents give up on trying to hit you :awesome:

Well, that would work if Shine still had invincibility maybe... lol

Mean Green

Smash Lord
MK, Mewtwo, & Lucario are really good at fighting multiple people at once. And Fox of course

Top Bottom