• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How sonic is WORSE than (Toon Link)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boxob.

Smash Lord
Refer to the other, less cool thread about chars Sonic is better than. Then flip and reverse that ****.

We know there are some characters that are on, or just above Sonic's level, so to speak.
Let's see if we can iron out the details to see who really (on paper) comes out on top!

EXCITEMENT.

ACTION LASERS.

EXPLODING STEAK.

:093:

Orange_Soda_Man

Smash Ace
Why would we want to talk about this? To help the SBR prove that Sonic should stay as where he is [or go down further?]

I chalked your D-Throw tech up to a psychological strategy but this is just pointless. Totally not steak.

Boxob.

Smash Lord
I couldn't give a **** about tier lists if I tried.

Besides, the only brawl tourney I'd do now are low tier tourneys.

So what's the problem?

Not to mention, your post is off topic, refrain from doing that. THAT is not steak.

Orange_Soda_Man

Smash Ace
I couldn't give a **** about tier lists if I tried.

Besides, the only brawl tourney I'd do now are low tier tourneys.

So what's the problem?

Not to mention, your post is off topic, refrain from doing that. THAT is not steak.

Neither was this post. If you want intelligent conversation, identify purpose and I may yet be swayed; why make this thread when the same goal would be achieved if character boards of those below us have the same thread as our better than thread? It would reach the same end.

/spam

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Uhm... Toon Link has all our problems, but has better ways to manage them?

If you looks at it, I'm not kidding you.

T.Link has a good recovery.

Both lack some K.O. moves, though I think T.Link has it easier.

Uhm... both are annoying for some people, being quick, hard to hit, and small I guess.

I guess both have a range problem, and while have great recoveries are not exactly on the heavy side.

What is this I don't even.

Chis

Finally a legend
NNID
ArcadianPirate
This thread is pointless. Stick to the original thread.

Toon Link > Sonic

[/endthread]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom