• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How Snake is in brawl

White Pikmin

Smash Journeyman
Hideo Kojima literally begged Masahiro Sakurai to put snake in brawl. Hideo said he would do anything. “Anything”? Masahiro said, “then suck my ****”.

“Okay,” said Hideo.

That’s how snake is in brawl

Barge

All I want is a custom title
Or...... nintendo paid truckloads of money for him and sonic.

the5souls

Smash Cadet
Maybe Snake snuck inside the HAL Labratories and threatened everyone inside that if he was not included in the next upcoming Smash video entertainment game, that he would call upon the great Metal Gears to launch highly explosive (and I mean HIGHLY) and radioactive nuclear bombs onto his current location upon the face of the Earth and destroy him, HAL Labratories, and anyone and anything surrounding him within the 13 mile diameter.

Or he gave Sakuri freshly baked cookies. Idk.

Lunar6

Smash Journeyman
Maybe Campbell called Snake through codec and informed him that there was an opening for third-parties.

Oh, wait...

Top Bottom