• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How should you use Pit correctly?

WiiDude83

Smash Cadet
NNID
WiiDude83
So, i've been trying my hand at Pit after seeing him in some recent tournaments and i just can't tell what im doing wrong. I end up side Bing into aerials, can combo on the ground and a little in air, But im having a hard time getting the most out of B and Up B and everything pit can do.
Here's a link to a match I was in
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWyvMf7kcnQ
any suggestions?

Last edited:

TimeMuffinPhD

PhD in time travel and muffins.
NNID
TimeMuffinPhD
I think you need to work more on your fundamentals. Just spend time in the lab and work on movement and l-cancelling.

Pit's best moves are: D-Air, F-Air and U-Smash. D-Throw will lead into those moves mostly, just work more on using his best options and bettering your fundamentals basically.

dude it's raining

Smash Journeyman
Yeah man, your pit looks all right. Just roll less. Maybe dash dance more. Do things that gives you options instead of taking them away. I like to make a list of all the rolls I make in games, and then a list of all the things I could've done instead.

Top Bottom