• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How should I train?

Status
Not open for further replies.

willthunder

Smash Cadet
NNID
willthunder
3DS FC
1032-1459-3732
Heyllo! I'm looking for some advice for Smash 4. I want to get better with my main Ness but I am very new to this. I have been playing on FG for a while but I am not getting that much better. Any Advice you can give?

Chaizord

Smash Rookie
NNID
Nintenbro116
What you could do is find people in your community or go to local tournaments (If possible) and play against all the people that are better than you. There are also ladders online that you can play on like Anthers Ladder (Google that and you'll find it). The last thing that I would do is look up guides and learn everything there is about your character. If you have friends that play competitively you can play with them a lot too. I hope I helped c:

Last edited:

Spirst

Additionally, take a look at the Ness character board and poke around the stickies as well as ask questions as to what you're having problems with. The thread to do that is here.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom