• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How should I practice with the new Jigglypuff?

FirePanic

Smash Rookie
How should I practice my wall of pains with the new brawl jigglypuff. I have tried doing it with melee using shffLing and I wasn't able to time it right. Whats a good way to practice my WoP should I be with a partner? Tips on good ways of practicing would be helpful thank you.

RPK

Smash Lord
just do shffling without the ff & l. So just short hop and bair. With the new Jigglypuff in Brawl you are able to do short hopped double aerials. So just do that and think up some cool stuffs. Be creative.

FirePanic

Smash Rookie
I've been trying that when you short hop can you do double bair or fair? or does it have to be bair bair or fair fair?

Aptera

Smash Cadet
um seach "Brawl Dair" in youtube and look at "Super Smash Bros Brawl-Jigglypuff's Dair into rest combo"

Top Bottom